ITI Full Form: What is the Full Form of ITI
Full Form of ITI : Here in this post we are going to discuss about ITI, ITI Full Form, Types of Course, Duration of Course, Eligibility Criteria, Admission process in ITI, and many more.
Full Form of ITI
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Full Form of ITI is Industrial Training Institute. ITI is a post-secondary industrial training program for students to give them industry related technical education. This ITI is organize by Doctorate General of Training which run under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
There are two types of institution who offer industrial training program. First is Government collage and second is Private collage. To get admission in this program, it is mandatory for all students to appear in the entrance examination. colleges are allotted on the basis of their marks.
Types of Course
There are two types of courses in ‘ITI’ (Industrial training program).
Engineering trade mainly focus on technical skill development whereas non-engineering trade focus on other skills like plumbing, wire man, automobile etc.
There are more than 100 different types of courses in ITI and the course duration of these courses are different from each other. Course duration of ITI program varies from six month to two years but in most of the cases, course duration is 2 years.
For different courses, eligibility criteria are also different but here are some eligibility criteria which are required in most of the courses.
- Student must passed 10th stander or any other similar degree from any recognized Board.
- The student must passed 10th stander or any other similar degree with minimum 35% marks.
- The candidate must be between 14 to 40 years of age.
Admission process in ITI
First of all every applicant must to appear in the entrance exam.
Every Government as well as private collage gives admission on the basis of merit in entrance exam.
To give admission collages organize counselling to select student.
However few collages give admission directly without any counselling.
Top 10 ITI colleges in India
- Gyan Ganga Polytechnic College Kurukshetra
- Brahm Prakash Industrial Training Institute Delhi
- Directorate General of employment and training Delhi
- KL Industrial Training Institute Delhi
- Sharda Industrial Training Institute Delhi
- Government skill development and Industrial Training Institute Jind, Haryana
- Sarvoday industrial training institute Shahdara Delhi
- Mool chand Government Industrial Training Institute Ambala
- Government industrial training institute women, Ambala
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Barara
Top 10 ITI course in India
- Wire man
- Advance welding
- Foundry man
- Pump operator
- Pattern maker
- Motion building construction
The Full Form of ITI is Industrial Training Institute. it is a post-secondary industrial training program to provide industrial technical educations.
Yes, the minimum educational qualification form ITI is 10th standard. It means any student can join ITI course after 12th standard.
ITI industrial training program most of the courses are very good and job oriented but some of them are very popular and easy to get job and they are as follow-
These are the main required qualification to get admission in ITI program.
Student must passed 10th stander or any other similar degree from any recognized Board.
The student must passed 10th stander or any other similar degree with minimum 35% marks.
The candidate must be between 14 to 40 years of age
Yes, ITI is equal to 10+2
These are the top 5 ITI course for getting a government job
Read This Also :