HCL Full Form: What is the Full Form of HCL
Full Form of HCL: Here in this post we are going to discuss about HCL, HCL Full Form, History, Operation of ONGC, Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures and many more.
HCL Full Form
HINDUSTAN COMPUTERS LIMITED
HCL full form is Hindustan Computers Limited. Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) is a multination technology company which in incorporated in 1976. The Headquarter of HCL is situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
HCL is an information technology based company which is working in different types of services like technology, talent management service, healthcare service. Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) is one of the oldest fully Indian IT startup and now a days successfully operating in 44 countries.
History of HCL
- Hindustan Computers Limited was incorporated in 1976.
- HCL, Design and introduce India’s first 8C microcomputer in 1978.
- HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL Info system are the first three subsidiaries of HCL parent company.
- In 1983, Hindustan Computers Limited developed RDBMS networking operating system and client server architecture.
- HCL set up the first Indian BPO service in Northern Ireland for British Telecom Company in 2001,.
- In July, 2001, HCL launch HCL Enterprise Solution (India) Limited.
- HCL and Deutsch Bank entered into a joint venture in 2005 and created flight management system for Boeing 747s.
- Hindustan Computers Limited formed HCL healthcare in 2014.
Operation of ONGC
Now a day more than 130000 employees from around 140 different countries are working in HCL. HCL has more than 500 branches in India and operating in 44 countries all over the world.
HCL operating in India, Singapore, Australia, America, Canada, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Israel, UAE, Qatar, South Africa, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Netherland, New Zealand, Estonia, France, Germany, Finland, Italy, , Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, UK, Brazil, Sweden, Mexico, Norway, Guatemala.
Subsidiaries of ONGC
HCL Technologies is a multinational information technology company. The main business of HCL is providing technical assistance to the companies. Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) technologies were incorporated in 1991 as a subsidiary of HCL enterprises.
Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) Healthcare watch incorporated in 2014 and from the beginning it focused on corporate health. HCL has multispecialty clinical Chain which works in preventive health solution, Wellness, Operations, treatment of actual diseases and many more.
From 2015, HCL infosystem is working as a subsidiary of HCL Enterprises and it was incorporated in 1976. HCL infosystem is one of the biggest IT Solution Company in India.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Answer: No, HCL is not a Government Company. It is a public sector company and promoters have 43% share in HCL.
Answer: HCL is working in many different sectors like IT, automotive, capital market, manufacturing, Healthcare, aerospace and defense, consumer goods, mining, telecom and many more.
Answer: HCL full form is Hindustan Computers Limited
Answer: The CEO of HCL is C Vijaykumar. He born in 13th October 1967 in Tamil Nadu.
Answer: The headquarter of HCL is Situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Read This Also: